Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Favorite Animal

Carey the intern here! I just wanted to write a little about my latest addition to my long list of favorite animals at the shelter. This young man has stolen my heart. His name is Romeo and his name clearly says it all. He is a handsome black and white cat with soft fur and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
Lets not be vane though, because while his looks are great he has the personality to match. Of course, being Romeo and all, he is a big big lover and is always passing out kitty kisses. I usually like cats with lots of energy, but this one just loves to hang around and chill with you. As long as your giving him lots of attention and pets he will never leave your side. I hope Romeo will get adopted just as much as any other cat at the shelter. I am just lettting you know now, if you come visit lil Romeo he is sure to capture your heart and your home. Adopt him today and I promise you won't regret it.

No comments: